At IUMW, our main business is providing you with quality and globally relevant education in Project Management with advanced knowledge, skills in management practices and research works. Our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme is aimed prepare students for a career as an academic or a researcher in the public or private sector.
It equips industry practitioners' scholarly level of awareness on project management issues and the skills to exploit their specialist knowledge in applied research and development within the academia and industry. Students are expected to have strong theoretical and research methodological foundations and be able to conduct their research fairly independently.
Your educational journey has been meticulously designed to unlock full potential towards pursuing professional certification and postgraduate studies. All these and much more in unique education package inclusive of a vibrant university life in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Applicants are required to submit a comprehensive statement of the research which they propose to carry out. The proposal should comprise of the following elements:
- Field of research
- Topic of research proposal
- Background or a brief literature review on the research topic
- Objective of study - explain the objectives that influence the research
- Methodology of study - explain the methods used in study such as library research, lab work, field work, etc.
- Work schedule
- Equipment required (where applicable)
- Brief bibliography
- The research proposal should contain between 1,500 - 2,000 words or about four (4) pages.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
We are excited that you are applying to the International University of Malaya-Wales. Throughout the application process, please read all instructions carefully. You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Verified copies of your academic qualifications
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A copy of your MyKad or the identification page of your passport
Choose your category:
Malaysian Student International Student