The aim of this programme are to produce scholarly graduates that are ready to become researcher, academician, consultant, specialist, entrepreneur and top management equipped with in depth specialisation and research skills. The programme shall develop graduates that are innovative and knowledgeable in the respective chosen field of study.
The programme are also hoped to produce scholars that are aware of the sustainability issues that are pertinent in computer science and information technology and the wider global context. In general, IUMW will deliver a programme that is tailored to the scholarly need of computer science and technology, information science and technology in general with the principles of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability embedded into the DNA of the programme.
1. Malaysian Students:
- Master’s Degree accepted by the University Senate and/or other qualifications as approved by the University Senate
2. International Students:
- Master’s degree accepted by the University Senate and pass IELTS with band 6 or better, or TOEFL with a minimum score of 550
Applicants are required to submit a comprehensive statement of the research which they propose to carry out.
The proposal should comprise of the following elements:
- Field of research
- Topic of research proposal
- Background or a brief literature review on the research topic
- Objective of study - explain the objectives that influence the research
- Methodology of study - explain the methods used in study such as library research, lab work, field work, etc.
- Work schedule
- Equipment required (where applicable)
- Brief bibliography
- The research proposal should contain between 1,500 - 2,000 words or about four (4) pages.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
We are excited that you are applying to the International University of Malaya-Wales. Throughout the application process, please read all instructions carefully. You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Verified copies of your academic qualifications
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A copy of your MyKad or the identification page of your passport
Choose your category:
Malaysian Student International Student