PhD in Business Administration
At IUMW, our main business is providing you with quality and globally relevant education in Business. Our PhD in Business Administration programme is aimed to prepare students for a career as an academic or a researcher in the public or private sector.
The research in the PhD programme is an in-depth investigation of specific research issues related to a management discipline with the aim of enhancing and contributing to new knowledge in that discipline. Students are expected to have strong theoretical and research methodological foundations and be able to conduct their research fairly independently.
Your educational journey has been meticulously designed to unlock full potential towards pursuing professional certification and postgraduate studies. All these and much more in unique education package inclusive of a vibrant university life in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Applicants are required to possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Master's Degree or its equivalent in the relevant field; OR
- Other qualifications as approved by the University Senate; OR
- Applicant with a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 3.70 and above can apply directly for a PhD programme
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
We are excited that you are applying to the International University of Malaya-Wales. Throughout the application process, please read all instructions carefully. You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Verified copies of your academic qualifications
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A copy of your MyKad or the identification page of your passport
Choose your category:
Malaysian Student International Student