3-Day Online Event
26 – 28 October 2021
For three days on 26-28 Oct, IUMW will stream an all-in-one academic conference that will bring you closer to leading industry and academic players than ever before. We bring you 5 Insightful Panels with renowned experts for live discussions and Q&A sessions, giving you unique insights and takeaways for your business, career or professional growth.
✓ Never seen before Research Presentations
✓ Project Showcase from top student talent pools
✓ Professional Workshop Series
✓ Speed Networking
Secure Your Seat Today.
The momentum behind digital technology that’s driving change in industries globally is unstoppable. When compared with previous industrial revolutions, the Fourth Industrial Revolution is evolving at an exponential rather than a linear pace. Technology has continuously evolved to make our lives much easier, with most of our modern needs and demands conveniently served. To be competitive and stay relevant, organisations must move with the times. Their long-standing success may well be defined by their ability to adapt, and how well they apply the use of technology in their business strategies.
Digitalising the nation and society call for close collaboration between many sectors, not least, academia and industry. Effective industry-university partnerships require close collaboration. Both sides must engage fully in the relationship, only then can they reap the full benefits of complementary perspectives and knowledge bases working together. Collaboration brings different things to the table, and it’s only when relationships are strengthened, and knowledge is shared effectively can research truly play its part in being at the heart of economic growth and driving change.
Thank you for your submissions.
Please send in your full paper by 30th June 2021. Please follow the submission guidelines and submit your paper https://easychair.org/cfp/iac2021
Full information and guidelines can be found HERE Selected papers will be published in a Web of Science and Scopus Q2 journal (Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, ISSN: 1823-4690).
Other benefits of joining IAC 2021
– Opportunity to win one of 6 Best Paper Awards & Best Presenter Awards
– Premium networking opportunities
– Recognition of your work
– Talks from prominent industry leaders
– Join a workshop series covering a range of contemporary topics
– Meet accomplished researchers and professionals in your field – Early bird fees available
IAC 2021 is completely free to join as an audience member!
Delegate fees are as follows:
1. We encourage presenters to register before August 2021 to enjoy early bird fees. Details of the fees are as follows:
Presenter: RM 500
Early Bird: RM 400 (no longer available) Industrial Partner: RM 300
Student: RM 300
IUMW Student: RM 150
Audience: RM 100
2. To be a participant, please register and pay before the deadline of 30th September 2021
3. Make payment to the below account number or via QR Pay (Payment Channel – CIMB) (QR PAY- IAC 2021).
800 129 7407
International University of Malaya-Wales Sdn. Bhd.
4. Once the online payment has been made, you will receive an email with a receipt to confirm your payment.
5. After making the payment, please complete your conference registration by filling in THIS FORM.
- Tay Kay Luan, Vice Chancellor, IUMW
- Edward Clayton, Partner, PwC Malaysia
- Professor Charles H. Fine, President, Asia School of Business
- Salika Suksuwan, Human Capital Leader, PwC Malaysia
- Professor Mushtak Al-Atabi, CEO & Vice Principal, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Farid Basir, Chief People Officer, MBSB Bank
- Derek Toh, CEO & Founder, WOBB
- Datuk Nora Abd Manaf, Group Chief Human Capital Officer, Maybank
- Victor Lam, Head, Education Business, Google Malaysia
- Dr Dzahar Mansor, National Technology Officer, Microsoft
- Andreas Vogiatzakis, TedEx Speaker / Media Expert
- Guy Perring (moderator), Regional Director, Asia i-Graduate
- Prof. Dr Vinitha Guptan (moderator), Vice-Chancellor, Saito University College
- Dr Sumitra Nair, Vice President and Head Digital Skills & Jobs, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
IAC 2021 Speakers
Industry experts from companies like PwC, Microsoft, Google and Maybank join some of the finest academic leaders to bring thought-provoking perspectives on this year’s panel topics, all set around the theme ‘Digitalisation in Transformation: Bridging Academia & Industry’.
Professional Workshop Series
IAC 2021 Workshops will bring in top talent from different fields to give you a valuable learning experience. Participants get to learn and grow in their abilities, in an atmosphere that is lighthearted, exciting and inspiring.
The project showcase will consist over 45 projects from Social Science, Business and Technology categories, with experts & industry practitioners presenting the best work from participants and the student talent pool.
Bilateral networking opportunities for the possibility of future collaborations. The opportunity to meet hundreds of like-minded people who are all looking to expand their networks virtually. This is your chance to engage with industry experts and academic leaders!
IAC 2021 Sponsors
Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) and Maybank Youth Segment
Ashburn Worldwide Resources
Education Management System