Jan, May, Sept
General or Focused Streams Available
More exposure in your subject of interest
- SPM/SPMV Credit in any five (5) subjects
- O Level Grade C in any five (5) subjects
- UEC Grade B in three (3) subjects
- IB-Middle Year Programme 28 total points across the certificate’s 7 components
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent
Semester 2 *Choose any ONE (1) elective
Semester 3 *Choose any ONE (1) elective
Students may choose either stream (Business/Media) at the beginning of the semester. Elective modules for the streams are fixed.
Students are expected to undergo three (3) semesters which amounts to 51 credit hours to complete their study.
Total fees: MYR12,120
Total fees: MYR16,420
- Local & Worldwide Recognition.
- Global exposure through opportunities to travel abroad for educational visits, including a trip to the UK in collaboration with our partner university, the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD).
- Accredited by MQA and recognised by JPA.
- Exposure to industry through visits to local and international organisations in the public, private and voluntary sector & industry-focused syllabus.
Meet Your Lecturers
Meet IUMW’s team of accomplished and passionate and academicians, here to support you in your studies every step of the way.