Feb, July, Sept
The programme prepares students with an in-depth understanding of how financial stocks and bonds, domestic and international finance issues and dimensions, and currency risks are managed. The modules will allow students to develop skills and knowledge in subjects such as corporate financial management, capital markets, and the principles and practices of risk management.
- STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalentNotes:
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UKEnglish language competency requirements for international students:
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR its equivalent
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
Students are expected to undergo six (6) long semesters and three (3) short semesters, over a span of three years. In the final semester, students can opt to go for an 8-week Industrial training or undertake a research project. At the end of the programme, students will have completed 120 credits and graduate with a MQA-accredited Bachelor’s degree.
Study Aboard for the experience of lifetime
Sign up for Dual Awards and not only will you earn a UK degree, but you will have the opportunity to study at our partner university, the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Meet Your Lecturers
Meet IUMW’s team of accomplished and passionate academicians, here to support you in your studies every step of the way.