Feb, July, Sept
The modules aim to produce graduates that are ready to become a successful business entrepreneur ready to make an impact in the business world. Students will also develop strong awareness of the sustainability issues pertinent to business in the wider global context.At the end of the programme, students will have acquired the knowledge, skills and techniques to evaluate viable business opportunities, identify, secure and mobilise resources. Students are transformed into career-progressive individuals with the tools required to advance as global business professionals in the context of their choice.
- STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UK
English language competency requirements for international students:
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR its equivalent
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
*Business Modelling and Spreadsheet
*Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
*Supply Chain Management
***Business Project compulsory for Dual Award students
Students are expected to undergo six (6) long semesters and three (3) short semesters, over a span of three years. In the final semester, students can opt to go for an 8-week Industrial training or undertake a research project. At the end of the programme, students will have completed 120 credits and graduate with a MQA-accredited Bachelor’s degree.
Study Abroad for the experience of lifetime
Sign up for Dual Awards and not only will you earn a UK degree, but you will have the opportunity to study at our partner university, the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Meet Your Lecturers
Meet IUMW’s team of accomplished and passionate academicians, here to support you in your studies every step of the way.