Managing Work, Projects, and Policies:
- Responsible for maintaining the Accounts receivable, collection, preparing aging report, customer aging reports and other related reports that need to be well verse with P&L and Balance sheet.
- Upon collection from student, update CMS & SAP and extract collection journal to reconcile Collections to Billings and Payments
- Carry out monthly Invoice and Collection Verification according to SOP
- Reconciled cash account to bank statements and general ledger balance.
- File all documents; and ensure proper housekeeping and safety of the University’s assets without delay.
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned for CMS implementation.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the student fee matters.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals:
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures all receivable records are documented accurately.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard the University resources.
- Completes period end function each period.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge:
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, develop financial spreadsheets, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
To carry out other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Vice Chancellor or person acting on behalf of International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW).