The IUMW Foundation in Arts is a preparatory programme to provide students a breadth of knowledge across the core course matter, communicating and using knowledge constructively for the benefit of others.
It provides students insights to various disciplines in the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences or Faculty of Arts and Humanities. The curriculum boosts students’ proficiency in the English language, gain knowledge to think independently and creatively, communicate their knowledge effectively with others and operate in a constructive, ethical and professional manner.
Below are the degree programme which allow to further studies from the foundation programme:
Faculty of Business and Law
- Bachelor of Accounting (Degree in Accounting)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Degree in Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Finance (Degree in Finance)
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Degree in Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of International Business (Degree in International Business)
- Bachelor of Islamic Finance (Degree in Islamic Finance)
- Bachelor of Marketing (Degree in Marketing)
Faculty of Health and Social Science
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Degree in Psychology)
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Bachelor of Professional Communication (Degree In Professional Communication)
Your educational journey has been meticulously designed to unlock full potential towards pursuing professional certification and undergraduate studies. All these and much more in unique education package inclusive of a vibrant university life in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
We are excited that you are applying to the International University of Malaya-Wales. Throughout the application process, please read all instructions carefully. You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Verified copies of your academic qualifications
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A copy of your MyKad or the identification page of your passport
Choose your category:
Malaysian Student International Student