Building a Contemporary Research Community
"Digitalisation in Transformation: Bridging academia and Industry".
· Innovation Management and Culture
· Crisis and Risk Management
· Corporate Governance & Enterprise Leadership
· Data-Driven Business
· Project Management
· Education, Teaching and Learning
· Psychological Mechanisms
· Socio-Economic Needs
· Business-related interests
· Data Analytics and Public Relations
· Innovation Journalism
· Cloud Computing
· Big Data and Visualisation
· Information Systems for Environmental Sustainability
· Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
· Blockchain Technology
· Virtual and Extended Reality
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Visual & Digital Media
· Integrated Communication & Social Media
|Abstract submission deadline:||30 April 2021|
|Acceptance of Abstract Notification:||5th April 2021|
|Full paper submission deadline:||31 May 2021|
|Acceptance for special issue notification:||18 June 2021|
|Final camera-ready manuscript submission:||2 August 2021|
|Early bird and author registration before:||2 August 2021|
|Conference date:||26 – 28 October 2021|
RM 500 Presenter
RM 400 Early Bird
RM 300 Student
RM 150 IUMW Student
All papers for IUMW International Academic Conference 2021 should be following the proper subject area stated at the conference’s Call For Paper (http://iumw.edu.my/call_for_papers/). The Full Paper Submission Deadline is 31 May 2021. The submitting author(s) will be notified of the acceptance decision before 18 June 2021. All submissions are subject to a double-blind review process organized by the Review Committee consisting of a panel of leading scholars. Please ensure your submission meets the conference's guidelines for accepting scholarly papers.
1. All submitted manuscripts should report original, unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. The official language is English in both writing and presentation. If English is not your mother language, check your draft by using a professional editor and/or with a spelling and grammar matching application before submitting your manuscript. If your document is hard to read, the conference committee will decline it before sending it to the reviewer.
3. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
4. The review team engages in review on a first-come-first-served basis. The team chair notifies authors of the review results soon after the completion of each review. This allows authors enough time to polish their papers. Authors who received a "Conditionally Accepted" or "Awaiting Decision" notification are requested to resubmit their revised (final) manuscripts before a specified date (the tentative deadline is 2nd August 2021).
5. At least one of the authors must register (pay the participation fee) for the conference before 2nd August 2021, to attend and present their papers.
6. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for Compensation.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence, any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.
1. Papers shall not exceed 10,000 words in length/not more than 6 pages including abstract, figures, references and appendices. The Manuscripts should be as concise as the subject and research method permits.
2. Manuscripts should be written in Times New Roman font with font size 12, single-spaced with an abstract of 200-300 words, and five keywords. The abstract should be placed on a separate page immediately preceding the text.
3. Before submitting your manuscripts please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, please have your paper proof-read by an English-speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
4. Papers should be submitted as a .doc attachment by email to the conference manager. The email address is given on the conference call for papers and is also on the style guidelines sent to authors by email.
5. Authors must STRICTLY follow the templates provided. We suggest that authors copy and paste the content into the given templates. Papers should not contain any header or footer.
6. Papers must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped.
7. Put the title of the paper in bold, left-aligned, at the top of the first page only.
8. You can include bulleted or numbered lists.
9. Figures and tables should be placed as close to their reference point in the text as possible. All figures and tables must have titles and must be referenced from within the text. Images must be inserted as picture files (.gif, .jpg, .bmp, .pct, .png, .psd). You may be asked to supply the pictures as separate files.
10. All manuscripts will be double-blind reviewed. To promote anonymous review, authors should not identify themselves directly or indirectly in their writing. Single authors should not use the pronoun "we." Referencing should follow the APA style (http://www.apastyle.org).
11. Please indicate the corresponding author.